It's eat your hat time again.  I think we have plateaued (?) with regard
to DSLR functionality, and further improvements will be incremental.
Certainly nothing like the leap from the *ist D to the K10D.

John

-----

I hope you are right, John.

I try to resist computer upgrades. But the system forces them on us.
Right now several web sites are scolding me for using Netscape 7. And I
upgraded to Netscape 7 because my bank's web site scolded me for using
an earlier version of Netscape. I don't want photography gear to become
the same treadmill. But I am afraid it will.

Joe