From: [EMAIL PROTECTED] [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On Behalf Of
Margus Männik
Sent: Tuesday, January 02, 2007 2:36 PM
To: Pentax-Discuss Mail List
Subject: Re: More rumors ... (and happy New Year)

Hi,

depends on the lenses you have. Camera body without lenses is totally
useless. So, this leap can also be a total disaster, especially if you
like to shoot with wide-angles. I am really not a fan of anti-vignetting

and selective sharpening softwares...
So, for me FF=film=for quality and APS=digital=for versatility. Z-1p and

K10D. At least as long as they sell and process film.

BR, Margus