Hi,

depends on the lenses you have. Camera body without lenses is totally
useless. So, this leap can also be a total disaster, especially if you
like to shoot with wide-angles. I am really not a fan of anti-vignetting
and selective sharpening softwares...
So, for me FF=film=for quality and APS=digital=for versatility. Z-1p and
K10D. At least as long as they sell and process film.

BR, Margus