On Jan 2, 2007, at 7:52 AM, David Savage wrote:

>> Yes ... Ergonomics, features, responsiveness ... with a small boost
>> in resolution to boot. Enough to be worth the outlay.
>
> Well I took a few snaps today with the *istD, minus grip, and I found
> myself enjoying it's noticeably smaller size.

Only occasion I've had to fondle the *ist DS bodies since I returned
from traveling has been to install the v2.0.2 firmware updates. Yes,
I still like the small size, but overall I find the K10D to be an
ergonomic improvement. I guess I have relatively large hands.

> Speed wise, it's an anchored sloth.

LOL! Is that a two toed or three toed sloth? ;-)