On Jan 3, 2007, at 16:49, Godfrey DiGiorgi wrote:

> If you were going to buy anything more sophisticated than the Vivitar
> 285 or Sunpak 383, buy either the Pentax AF360FGZ or AF540FGZ.
> Personally, I haven't yet seen the need ... I use the Sunpak 383 and
> get excellent results from it.

I actually just picked up a Sunpak 383 for $10 and find that, for the
most part, I like it better than my Sigma EF-500 DG Super.

It lacks a few features that the Sigma has (High-speed sync, second-
curtian flash) for which I'll keep the Sigma around, but the Sunpak
is my new "carry-around" flash.

  -Charles

--
Charles Robinson