On 4/5/07, Charles Robinson <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> On Apr 5, 2007, at 8:25, Steve Desjardins wrote:
>
> > OK, one requirement is that it has to use SD cards like the DS.
> >

> To each their own, but I think that you are putting an unnecessary
> restriction on your choice of cameras.  Memory cards are so darned
> cheap right now that it seems silly (to me) to base your purchasing
> decision purely on them using the same form-factor of memory.

Yeah, but if your carrying 2 cameras (DS & digi P&S), having both use
the same type of memory card makes sense.

My digital P&S experience is limited to the Canon Ixus 55 we have at
work. I like it's small size (the 2001 vintage Fuji Brick it replaced
was a PITA to take out on job sites), and the pictures are of good
quality.

Cheers,

Dave