OK gang, this may be one of the strangest questions asked on the PDML in
quite a while, and might give the list a few chuckles.  Apart from one
sandwich in 1957, I've never had a roast beef sandwich.  I've eaten a wide
variety of food in many different countries, but never a roast beef
sandwich. Yesterday I was gifted with a half pound of very nice looking
roast beef, nicely sliced, and ready to go between two slices of bread.
However, I haven't a clue about a dressing. I recall that roast beef goes
well with horseradish, maybe mustard, but beyond that I haven't a clue.
What dressings and accompaniments might you suggest for a nice, tasty roast
beef sandwich.

Thanks for any and all ideas,

Shel