> Whatever size sensor Pentax uses in the K1D, we can be sure it will work with
> DA lenses. They wouldn't be introducing a full line of expensive lenses for
> cameras that can't use them. So FF is definitely a no go.

I really don't think we'll have to worry about it. If Pentax manage to
convince their shareholders to persevere with them and a new internal
business plan they will only be focusing on entry level to midrange
DSLRs. If not Pentax will be acquired and the under performing camera
division would likely be sold off.

--
Rob Studdert
HURSTVILLE AUSTRALIA