No one forces me to read DPReview. Or Imaging-Resource, or Steve's
Digicams, or Photo-I, or PhotoZone, or any of the other dozen or two
product review sites I frequent.

That's perfectly true and completely irrelevant.

However, the analyses and opinions voiced on DPReview.com have an
untoward and, to my view, often negative influence on the readers who
believe they are factual rather than opinion. They are neither level
or objective, and the testing methodologies/supporting intent is
questionable and contradictory. For that reason, I consider them
misinformation.

Even worse, several other review test sites with less resources read
the DPReview.com review and 'inherit' some of the exact same opinion.
I've seen Phil Askey's opinions relayed almost verbatim on several
other sites. That's bad, it reinforces an undeserved impression that
what is being opined is fact.

I don't need a lot of reviewers' opinion. I need good, objective data
and informative explanatory information regards a camera/lens/
whatever and its operation. I can form my own opinions from that, and
from going to a dealer and evaluating the item in question first
hand. I read the specs and test data from the review sites as they
are a useful resource for that, and ignore the BS.