Tom C wrote:

>>Furthermore, their emphasis on JPEG over Raw in their image quality
>>assessments is completely outdated now. It might have made sense years
>>ago, when Raw shooters were a small niche in the digital market, but
>>they're not any more. In fact, amongst the people who really *care*
>>image quality, such as DP Review claimed to be testing, they're the
>>majority.
>
>They're still the overall minority if I'm not mistaken.

Yes, the overall minority. But not the minority of people critical
about image quality and not the minority of DP Review users. That's the
irony of DP Review: In both their emphasis on unaltered JPEG output and
their testing of cameras without eliminating the lens as a variable,
they're writing their reviews for average Joes who don't read DP
Review, rather than the people who *do* read DP Review.