LOL. Jack.

I think I'm tending towards not participating because... darn it, I'm 47
years old and I just can't take it anymore... the rejection, it's a heavy
burden...

Actually I just don't buy into their telling me any given image isn't good
enough (OK, maybe they just don't want it in THEIR gallery).  Probably
similar to the reason I'm going to get off of photo.net, and maintain my own
site finally.

I hate it when someone that doesn't know what their talking about tells me
publicly they like a photo but they wish the shoreline was more horizontal.
Brahma Bull bullocks... The photo isn't askew, the trees are perfectly
vertical, they don't realize that the perspective of a receding shoreline
makes it appear that the line where water and meet is not level.

Tom C.