I'll be in a position to quite possibly give you a first hand account of the U.S. process when I receive my DA* 16-50 this next week or so from B&H.

I have to determine if it's acceptably sharp across the field of view. If not, then I return it to B&H. Complicated by the fact that the lens was ordered and paid for by Liberty Mutual's "Insurer's World" division. I am getting unpriced B&H receipts with me as the "Ship to:" entity, but Nicky Breitstein, Home Entertainment Distributor in Canton, Mass. as the "Sold To." I'm concerned that the gap twixt B&H and me might be a hurdle.

We'll see!

Joe