You can buy an ISBN @, e.g.,
http://www.isbn-us.com/isbnnumbers.htm?gclid=CLSojc38gZkCFSQMDQod5AwqnA
and embed it into your print-file.

But then the books need to be reloaded, and sample copies repurchased, and published links updated, etc.
Probably a good idea for next years edition.

stan

On Mar 1, 2009, at 7:32 AM, mike wilson wrote:

Cotty wrote:

As everyone who has had their copy knows by now, the book is absolutely
superb. The repro is excellent, the layouts first rate, the text just
right. To finish off with the quotes is a stroke of genius. Well done
the lads! I was really very impressed with it, and Godders is absolutely
right - it will sit proudly on a shelf keeping company with Sieff,
Ronis, Adams, Newman, Cartier-Bresson, Frank and others. The work
inside, in my opinion, is not only of the highest standard - but
actually quite important. An international collaboration on this scale
is not something of any frequency, and I would seriously suggest that
the mechanism be initiated to allow it to be entered into an official
internationally recognised repository and catalogue system. Is this
something Mr Roberts would look at?

You just need to send a copy to a national library to be given an ISBN.