Thanks. I invested a couple of hours in trying to find some method of
putting up a web site. Once I found a means of accomplishing it (thanks to
Shel), it only took a couple of hours or less to construct. However, I want
to remake it with thumbnails, rather than a bunch of large photos coming up
at once.
Paul