It's funny, when I had enough income to buy anything Pentax that I wanted, Pentax didn't have much that I wanted that was new, so I bought a lot of used stuff. Now that I have to be a bit more careful about my purchases , Pentax has a lot a number of new products that I'd love to have but can't exactly justify, so I have to wait for assignments that will pay for them or bargains I just can't pass up.