Yeah, as much as I've given reasons for not getting a K-7, I still
might.  If the exposure control control was much improved that could
make me happy for a while... and if I can sell a couple of items on
e-bay, as Paul suggests, it could make it less of a hit.

Let's see... if I order it Monday with expedited shipping so that it
arrives on Wednesday when she's gone for the day... it'll be just like
getting the K20D.  It looks like the *istD to her and in her mind it
is. :-)