On 2/11/09, John Sessoms, discombobulated, unleashed:

>It's not just Epson. No one provides support any more.

Actually that's not true ;-)

We do!

If I ever have a problem with hardware or software, I Google it and have
yet to be defeated in finding an answer.

Couldn't update my iPhone once? Google. Job done.
Needed a quick tutorial on Apple's 'Motion' application to blur out a
car license plate? Google. Job done.
Want to learn how to insulate a shed in the garden? Google. Job waiting ;-)

We are the best repository of information available. With the WWW, I can
bypass robotic jobsworth nincompoops and just get the job done.
Shouldn't be like that, but it is.

--

Cheers,
  Cotty