Hi,

My uncle's point&shot has been crushed by a vehicle. There is nothing to do
with it but since I have had no problem taking the card out of the rests of the
camera, and the card seemed fine externally, I was sure that the pictures were
going to be fine (and that's what I told him).
This has not been the case. Two card readers do not read anything, my K20D says
'card error' and my Optio W20 refuses to power on with this card inside...

Do you think that there is any hope with this card?

Thanks,
Jaume