No problems here...Win7/64 - Firefox 3.6.3

-p

On 5/2/2010 4:27 PM, Jeffery Smith wrote:
Oh dear, my iMac is not having a problem with it.

Here we go again........ ;-)

Jeffery

On May 2, 2010, at 4:15 PM, P. J. Alling wrote:

For some reason this flacker link is causing my system to reboot.  (Win2K SP4,
Firefox 3.6.3), I tried it three times, three reboots.  I'll only hit myself on
the head with a hammer so many times.