On May 1, 2010, at 10:02, Jeffery Smith wrote:

> Does anyone know why the body only in black is more expensive than a colored
> body with the zoom lens? I would prefer not to buy the kit lens as it is
> really not a good substitute for either of the zooms I now own.

Get it with the kit and then sell the kit lens for a handy profit.

I'm planning on picking up the K-7 and wouldn't mind a lens with the "II"
optical formula for times when I just want to have a "snapshot" camera in a bar
somewhere... maybe we can work out a deal.  Trade you an A-50-f/1.7 for it?

 -Charles

--
Charles Robinson - charl...@visi.com
Minneapolis, MN