On 1/6/10, AlunFoto, discombobulated, unleashed:

>Statistically insignificant observation from a population of nature
>photographers in the South Atlantic last year:
>
>The Mac users had far less general computer competence than had the PC users.

Your sample: they were nature photographers but were they professional
nature photographers or were they from varied and different professional
backgrounds?

Would you like to hazard a guess what the outcome might have been if you
were aboard a boat full of professional photographers ? (By this I mean
people whose main source of income is from their photography.)

--

Cheers,
  Cotty

___/\__