If I had such a run of bad luck I'd be looking for a common influence.
 How about a bad SD card that you've used in all the cameras?  Do you
download the cards with a card reader or by connecting your cameras to
your computer (possible bad usb ju-ju)?  Do you get funky humidity
where you live?  How about EMF interference?

I speak from experience.  A while ago my little family moved in with
the in-laws while our house was being renovated.  Every single piece
of computer gear that I ever plugged in there crapped out in the
following two years, and the computer itself had a power supply unit
fail and replaced while there.  My brother-in-law has had well above
the odds of premature failures himself.

regards, Anthony

   "Of what use is lens and light
    to those who lack in mind and sight"