Cotty wrote:
> Sent: 31 July 2010 08:43
> To: pentax list
> Subject: Re: Old lens back in use
>
> On 31/7/10, Chris Mitchell, discombobulated, unleashed:
>
> >Pentax-M 135/3.5 on my wife's Panasonic G2. Airbus 380 taken at the
> >Farnborough airshow last weekend.
> >http://www.mitch.myzen.co.uk/Farnborough2010/slides/_1000263.html
>
> Nice shots!
>
> When did you go to Farnborough? I presume Sat or Sun? I was there all
> week covering for Meridian Tonight. Didn't do any flying, all ground-
> based filming :-(

We went on the Sunday. Were you there? I saw the Meridian crews and looked
out for you but couldn't see you. You'd have been busy anyway. The flying
was a little disappointing. Apart from the Red Arrows, BBMF and the Airbus
the display was quite ordinary. The Vulcan was grounded for technical
reasons and the displays are always high and distant at Farnborough because
of the housing nearby.

Chris