Thanks Dan

Recently, I've thought the long time for acceptance might have had something to do with the high number of mine accepted, but it appears not. Back when this started out, the accept/reject time was alot shorter, a matter of days.

Kenneth Waller

----- Original Message ----- From: "Daniel J. Matyola" <danmaty...@gmail.com>
Subject: Re: Submission accepted to Pentax Gallery

Impressive, Ken, Especially the 5 in the Premiere Collection.  I have
seen them, and they certainly extraordinary images.

I just had a photograph declined after being under review for almost 6
weeks.  The others I submitted at the same time were accepted or
rejected in just about 2 weeks.

Dan
http://tinyurl.com/matyola