More than three weeks, easily.

Approximately the same time frame for my last 2 acceptances.
Now at 105 with 5 in the Premiere collection BTW.

Kenneth Waller

----- Original Message ----- From: "Walter Gilbert" <ldott...@gmail.com>
Subject: Re: Submission accepted to Pentax Gallery

   Hi Daniel,

It took quite a while. More than three weeks, easily. I was beginning to give up hope when I looked that last time, in fact, and was thinking about writing an email to the folks who run the gallery to see if I'd done something wrong.

-- Walt