Thanks again, Boris.

It is nice to have folks like you and the rest on PDML to turn to for guidance and an honest critique. I've had some generally bad and/or uninteresting photos get praise from people simply because they don't want to discourage me. There's no harm in that -- and it is nice to know that some folks just want to be encouraging. But, as with writing, you really need a cold-eyed appraisal of your photography if you ever want to improve it.

So, getting good reviews from guys like you is a little more meaningful, and much appreciated.

-- Walt