Thanks to everyone who replied, I now know 10 times more than I did about
baseball. 10 times not very much still = not very much...

Like cricket, I think that the game is assimilated by being around it and
people talking about it. They're both difficult to learn if you haven't been
brought up with them.

Oh, and there were some helpful comments about the pictures too.

Chris