To: "'Pentax-Discuss Mail List'" <pdml@pdml.net>
Sent: Saturday, January 08, 2011 7:01 AM
Subject: GESO - Chicago White Sox

Nearly finished sorting out 2010 pictures. We went to a baseball game while
we were in Chicago for the PDML exhibition.

Didn't have a clue what was going on for most of the time, but enjoyed it
thoroughly. People were friendly and tried to help us make sense of the
proceedings and the atmosphere was fantastic. There was even a band playing when we got there, They were called Petty Cash and, bizarrely, did a mixture
of Tom Petty and Johnny Cash covers. Sounds like someone came up with a
great name for a band and then thought "what material shall we do?".

The last picture is the lost opportunity - if only I'd got the lady and her
granddaughter in focus!
http://www.mitch.myzen.co.uk/WhiteSox/

Chris