Old thread, but never the less.

Boris. I read you as you feel responsible when the reseiver don't get
your message right. Why? Your english if a lot better than mine, from
my point of view it seems better than many native speakers. Haven't it
occured to you that the error might be in the other end of the line.
Don't forget that you are talking to a bunch of dumb pricks ;-)

--
MaritimTim

http://maritimtim.blogspot.com/