On 25/04/11 09:26, David Mann wrote:
On Apr 25, 2011, at 6:05 AM, Drew wrote:

TBH I will probably just stick to my old wheels for now, I pretty much only do
a little light cruising with my kids these days (I took up jogging instead)....
maybe I'll get some new rims built on the good hubs..
By "instead" I assume you really mean "as well" :D

Cheers,
Dave (and his glass of wine)

Well... kind of.... I took up jogging as my primary method of (attempting) keep fit. I find I can get far more knackered, far more quickly on foot :-) and with two kids demanding attention time is at a premium, also jogging is no fun so the kids don't want to come out with me. When they come cycling I cannot go fast enough to get a decent workout!..

Cheers,
Drew.