LOL.  I think a combination of primes will always have an optical
advantage and an operational disadvantage compared to zooms.  All
zooms suck?  Not anymore.  Too many zooms produce images that are
excellent to well within a normal range of expectations and use.  For
some, there is never "sharp enough" or "bokehlicious enough" to make
any lens really exceptional.

--
Steve Desjardins