From: Rick Womer

From: steve harley

(on Macs, Aperture _loves_ the GPU, though Lightroom ignores it),?

Now that is weird. ?Why would Adobe ignore so much processing power?

I also wonder if it's true. ?When we were in Oxford in 2009 I did all
my photo processing on a 15in unibody MBP. ?With Leopard it was a pain
to switch between the two graphics processors; but I recall that if I
went to the trouble things such as creating 100% previews were faster
with the faster graphics chip.

Rick

Haven't Apple & Adobe previously had harsh words for one another with regards to whether certain Adobe products would be permitted to run on Apple products?