on 2012-09-12 14:53 Cory Waters wrote
Another way: Do i ever want another camera that doesn't have network capability?

unless the network connectivity is faster than the SD slot in the side of my compturer, i don't have a strong desire for a wireless connection in a camera

I mean, what are 90% of us doing with any of these photos anyway?

the photos i take with my phone are almost all "notes" with a short time of importance; i do share them, but rarely manipulate them

the photos i take with my camera are sometimes "notes", and there perhaps a network connection would make a difference, but the vast majority of these photos i need to see on a larger display to classify and possibly manipulate; and very few of these do i share anyway