From: pdml-boun...@pdml.net [mailto:pdml-boun...@pdml.net] On Behalf Of
Darren Addy
Sent: Monday, September 24, 2012 2:06 PM
To: Pentax-Discuss Mail List
Subject: Re: a legendary FA 35 f/2 AL...

Regarding the $2000 Pentax-A* 135mm f1.8. Some say it is one of the 4
or 5 best lenses Pentax has ever made, but I would love to see a
comparison between it and the K 135mm f2.5 (or the same optics in the
S-M-C Takumar 135mm f2.5 (version 2). *That* is a stellar lens (albeit
without "A" functionality) that is a FRACTION of the weight and cost.

follow the directions.