I concur. Although when I first saw the lens in your hands, Jaume, I
did not expect to own it some day. I should point that it is not that
heavy given the speed and zoom range. It is rather well made although
indeed eventually the zoom becomes creepy. It does have the zoom look
that is handy for transportation, obviously.

--
Boris