Yes, I hate digital photography!
With a digital camera, I am producing to many photographs to be able to
deal with.
Even though I take photographs only a few days a month, they come in "bursts" of several hundreds, and then I don't have time to select and process them.

Back in the earlier film era (20+ years), when I was shooting B&W, I had a similar situation with a backlog (but on a different scale), - since I was developing and printing myself. So, I switched to slides - I was getting the film developed at a shop. (Then, when minilabs became accessible for me, I started doing color prints, - as it was easy to take the film and get the prints.)

Now, I feel myself in some way similarly to the situation I had
20-some years ago (albeit on a different level of everything), -
swamped with the amount of photographs taken and not having enough time
to process them.

Do they have a treatment for photogolism?

I wonder how other people on the list deal with the photos they take,
especially those who take many photos.

Regards,

Igor