So what do you do when your LR catalog hits over 100k? You just keep
adding? I'm at the point where I want to just delete everything and
pare it all down to just portfolio worthy stuff. I have months worth
of shots to sort and edit and quite frankly I'm really not looking
forward to sorting through 100,000 pictures either. Some flagged, some
not. It seems like whenever I start purging I delete something I
wanted by accident, so I've been really reluctant to delete things but
the lack of hard drive space is cramping my style right now hard.
Yeah, I could just buy another drive, but for every drive I buy, I
have to buy a 2nd so I at the very least have some redundancy.