"There is one strange thing about the lens though: it’s compatible
with both crop sensor and full frame DSLRs, but you can only use it
for macro photography if you mount it to a full frame camera. Only
APS-C cameras can use it for both macro and everyday photography."

If this is true, it can't be used on the K-5 as claimed in the eBay
listing, can it?

Dan Matyola