Sorry folks. My Mistake. I guess I'm having computer issues. If I ask CO 8 to import my files from the SD card, it works fine !!??

Regards
Jens

Den 01-02-2015 kl. 23:20 skrev Jens Bladt:

When I first installed Capture One 8 Pro (8.0.1.1.16) I was happy:
Now both my favorite cameras were supportet (files only): Pentax K-3 and
Pentax 645D.
Since the I have updated the 8 version to (8.1.0.200).
Now CO pro 8 won't read my 645D files.

Is there a way to convert the 645D DNG files so that CO Por 8 can read
them, please?

I like CO Pro 8 very much, and I'd hate going back to Ligtroom again :-)

Regards
Jens