True, Jack. It's not ideal as a sports camera, but it's better than one would
expect based on the reviews. I shot for a while at max frames per second but
then went to single frame. The burst rate and buffer are both limiting when
machine gunning. But I often get better results by watching carefully and
shooting single shots.

Paul via phone