Power went off at about 2:50PM Saturday, 08 October 2016.
Power restored at about 1:30PM Today, 12 October 2016.

Even though my UPS provided power for a graceful shutdown, I've been
fighting the network & NAS for the last couple of hours. Everything
appears to be finally up and running again.

After I got everything reset & functioning as a network again, I still
couldn't get an internet connection.

Had to call Time-Warner and go through all their "troubleshooting"
rigamarole before I could talk to one of their "support" droid-drones
and tell them to send a signal to the modem to turn of the goddamn wi-fi
& turn on the Ethernet ports.