jco...@iinet.net.au wrote:
  Being very obedient souls, Jan and I tried a New York pizza last
night, at a place named Gruppo's in East Village - thin, crisp crust,
limited amount of toppings, and very tasty - freshly prepared, of
course, in the oven we could check out from our seat.Yes, Larry - I've
noticed already being able to shoot at even 800ISO and get good clear
shots at 1/10 - 1/3.  Not had to push yet beyond that, but will be
looking to try it out.
John in NY

Did you mean 800 or 8000? At 800 you'd be hard pressed to tell the difference from 100.