Thanks, but The Times dropped the Automobiles section so they could eliminate
newsroom staff. This week more of their best staff writers are getting walking
papers. Soon the Grey lady will be nothing more than another thin rag with a
heavy internet presence from which gen z kids can stage "the resistance."

Paul via phone