The Naval Observatory's website my hometown in west Michigan will see 82.7% obscuration.

I'm not interested in photographing the eclipse itself but am thinking of places to shoot landscapes under the unusual light of the mostly obscured sun. At least I hope it will be unusual -- maybe it will just be dim.

Mark

John wrote:
I think even Detroit will get a partial eclipse something like 82%.