I think even Detroit will get a partial eclipse something like 82%.

On 8/4/2017 21:19, Paul Stenquist wrote:
Saw that, will take a look, although I have no plans to shoot the eclipse.

Paul via phone

On Aug 4, 2017, at 8:34 PM, Stanley Halpin <s...@stans-photography.info> wrote:

I subscribe to the New York Times digital edition (7 days a week) and also get
the print edition every Sunday.

I earlier received an announcement that this coming Sunday in the
print edition only they will have a special section on the eclipse.
For those who have access to the NYT at a local bookstore or
newsstand, it might be worthwhile to track down a copy this
Sunday…

stan