Well, FWIW there's another one on April 08, 2024. Will cross into the US
somewhere east of Big Bend National Park in Texas and proceed diagonally
north-eastward across the US into Nova Scotia somewhere north of where
I-95 becomes Canada Highway 2.

Looks like the path of totality crosses Texas, Oklahoma, Arkansas,
Missouri, western Kentucky, Illinois, Indiana, Ohio, SE Michigan,
Ontario-Pennsylvania-New York border area, Vermont, New Hampshire,
Quebec, Maine & Nova Scotia.

https://eclipse.gsfc.nasa.gov/SEplot/SEplot2001/SE2024Apr08T.GIF

There's an Annular Eclipse Oct 14, 2023 across the western US - Oregon
to Texas gulf coast. Looks like that one will be about 95% of totality.

Still haven't decided whether to make a road trip out to the mid-west.
I'll be sleeping in my car.

Checking the 10 Day Forecasts for various cities in the path right now
to see how good my chances of getting clear skies in the NC-Tennessee
border area just south of Great Smokey Mountain National Park are.
That's still my primary selection, unless it gets to looking REALLY bad.