On 5 October 2017 at 14:25, ann sanfedele <ann...@nyc.rr.com> wrote:
> I thought I had adobe flash but apparently not - I tried to do a speed test
> on Spectrum web site and it says it needs
> Adobe Flash.. yesterday it gave me a plug in to click on.. today I get nada.

The speed tester at : http://beta.speedtest.net/
doesn't require flash, so you should be good to go.
(Their legacy speedtest page does require flash, so don't bother with that.)

> I have windoze 7 pro - where is it safe to gather and install it to use on
> either or both Firefox and chrome?

FWIW Chrome has flash built in, and when chrome auto-updates it also
updates its version of flash. Personally I'm reluctant to install
flash other than as part of chrome for that reason.

--
Eric