It might be a setting in chrome. Flash can be blocked by default,
allowed by default, blocked or allowed per website etc.

clicking this link (when using the chrome web browser) should take you
to chrome's setting for flash.

chrome://settings/content/flash

But pj's link might also solve it for you.

Eric.

--
Eric