So...here's another Spectrum conundrum for you...I have a 3TB NAS that's supposed to work with DHCP.  But when you set it up to get a dynamic IP address it works for a while, then drops off-line, requiring a re-boot to get it back.  The known work-around is to set it up with a static IP address.  Do that and it's stable. But...here's the kicker...Spectrum will not let you set up static IP addresses on their modem/router unless you pay extra to subscribe their their wireless service.

-p