Thanks for that link, Eric.  Do you (or anyone else) know of a link that will measure/record signal strength in dB?  Spectrum in our area just gave me an upgrade to 100mb down and 10mb up, but I continue to have an issue with signal strength that causes the modem to completely drop both phone and internet.  Spectrum offers the fastest speed, but one needs to have some reliability as well.

-p